Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Whirlwind Working Trip, and a Silent Film

We just got home from California last night.
Kelly and I filmed and photographed a fabulous wedding on Saturday,
while the girls played with my family.
We had an early 5th birthday celebration!! for Pearly Girl,
and a short layover in Las Vegas with Grandpop and Liz.

I am behind on my blog...
Like, big time behind.

Hopefully I will catch up soon--
but for now, I can finally post the "silent film"
we've been working on for Davis and Heather's reception.

We had so much fun with it--
and really, just about all of the credit goes to Kelly on this one.
I helped him with the filming, but he did all of the editing.


They presented it by saying that many people had wondered how they met,
and this short film would answer that question.

It was so different from anything we've done before,
and I love the way it turned out!

Oh, and it should be noted--
Davis has a fake tooth that he can pop in and out with a retainer.
I think popping it out it added the perfect touch
 to his role as the Villain ;)






2 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Hoping for more work for Elevated Films in Cali :) We love your visits! Photos and movie are all AMAZING!!!! Love you!

grandma to 16 said...

I just watched it from Kel's email!!! amazing........really cute, but I loved the old-time filming ambiance you guys put in!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...