Thursday, March 8, 2012

Goodbye Cookie Cutters

Wednesday was my last day at Cookie Cutters.
I really enjoyed working there, and loved all of the cute kids--
but finding someone to watch the girls every Wednesday
was proving to be a lot more stress than it was worth.

My first haircut was a brown-haired, brown-eyed boy named Hunter.
He was so shy he didn't say a word through his whole haircut...
that is until I gave him a red balloon, 
then he whispered "thank you" as quiet as a mouse.
Rachel brought her blonde-haired, blue-eyed William in
 to be my very last pint-sized client.
He sat perfectly still, and enjoyed his cartoons.
He is one handsome little guy.

My shift was over as soon as I finished his cut...
so I swept up his hair, got in my car, and happily picked up my girls.

Oh Cookie Cutters-- you've been good to me.


3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

Bitter sweet I'm sure but you are such a good mommy

Cathy Bubert said...

They'll miss you at Cookie Cutters! I'm sure it's a relief to not have to worry every week about babysitters for the girls.

grandma to 16 said...

wow-William is a hottie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...