Friday, January 6, 2012

insta-love

Do you have instagram?
 It has to be one of the very best apps out there, and it's free!
I love it because it's a newsfeed of simply pictures-- and I love pictures!
 It's fun to see what everyone is up to with a quick snapshot.
I love following Kelly on instagram.
 It's fun to see our life through his point of view.
I put together his most recent batch of pics with his captions.
1.) "And on the cat piano keyboard, Violet." 2.) "instant beard."
3.) "lunch with Kelly King." 4.) "an after lunch soak."
5.) "dancing and santa... boom goes the dynamite." 6.) "because she can."
7.) "My beautiful four year old watching Avatar... she loves it!"
8.) "the Christmas easel from Nika is hard at work, holding this masterpiece."
9.) "...and Violet has found use for it as well."
 {don't worry, the easel is bolted open}
10.) "the 'Little Darling' double feature continues with Heidi.
 Stacey's favs have now become Pearl & Violet's  
11.) Just picked up some new lighting for elevated films. Hazaaa!   
12.) "Remember breathing on cold glass and writing your name...?"
13.) "When the first gift was given." 14.) "Pretty in pink...all eleven layers."
15.) "Sleep where you fall, dream where you sleep."
16.) "I've had my lunch (markers), now to catch up on the DVR.
 Gnomeo & Juliet, sure."


p.s. Our usernames are staceyjewkes {I know, creative!} and jewkel.
Leave me your username if you're on instagram
 so I can follow you back :)




4 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

Wonderful!!!!!

I see a book here.........your photos with Kelly's comments....."Daughter's Dreams" or "A Dad's View"...........? or......

the Horton Hurricane said...

Instagram is the best! I love these pics

Cathy Bubert said...

What a talented family! Of course it helps that Pearl and Violet are soooo adorable!!! xoxo

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

So many things to do. So, little time. I love it though... I also love that you love Shirley Temple. I girl after my own heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...