Monday, January 9, 2012

Choosing the right.

Pearl is moving up in the world of primary.
{Thanks to Aunt Cristy-- and her special dance moves
 for getting Pearl to laugh.}

This little honey is now a CTR 4 and has the ring to prove it.
With this ring comes responsibility,
 and an understanding of choice and accountability.
Last week I walked into the kitchen to find Pearl and Violet
 peeling the wallpaper off the wall at a loose corner.
They got in big trouble for it, and we haven't discussed it since.
 Well today after church Pearl said to me:
"Mom... I'm not going to rip the paper off the wall anymore--
because now I have..." and without saying another word, 
she lifted her fist in the air and showed me her ring.
 A new little reminder to do what's right.


*Thanks for the sassy dress Gram!
as you can see, it's perfect for dancing.



6 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love the dress, I love you Pearl always CTR

grandma to 16 said...

Oh I love you little Pearl!!!!

Cathy Bubert said...

Pearly Girl you are so precious! I am so proud of you for choosing the right. Your dress is adorable too :) Love you, Nana

Amanda said...

Love when little ones learn to do what's right! Oh, and Pearl's dress is darling!

Cathy Bubert said...

P.S. I would really love to see a video of Cristy and her dance moves :)

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Love it! CTR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...