Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Love the Holidays, I do ~ Barney

This morning at 11:10am we gathered outside of Pearl's preschool,
with all of the parents who were excited to hear our preschoolers sing a few songs.
They came walking out of the house in a line singing "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas."
Then there was a darling song called "I love the Holidays." 
Which is a catchy little tune that google tells me is a Barney original.
And then there was "Suzy Snowflake." by Rosemary Clooney.
Seriously cute song, and one that I've heard Pearl singing around the house.
I love that Pearl has a preschool teacher who teaches her music.
I think music is a big part of a happy childhood.
 They ended the program with "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."
Then it was time to turn in the hat and bells--
and Pearl sure loved those bells.
We were proud of our little singing Elf.


2 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

I have been singing the Barney song too since Pearl, Violet and I watched it for Thanksgiving a dozen times! It's a catchy little number :) Pearly Girl, you are an adorable elf! Love you, Nana

Cher said...

I wish I could have seen that little performance. I loved watching the preschool productions. Good Job Pearl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...