Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trunk or Treat

We had a ball at our ward's Trunk or Treat party on Friday night.
I loved seeing all of our cute primary kids dressed up.

Pearl and her fellow Sunbeam classmates Jackson and Mckenna
stuck together most of the night. 
 Violet was so interested in all of the strange costumes.
She made for a very cute ladybug, who didn't want to wear her wings.

 I walked the girls through the parking lot while Kel passed out our candy.
Pearl said "trick or treat" to every trunk we came upon.  
Any other time of year, I would suspect that my camera was playing tricks on me--
but the above pictures make me think otherwise...
{I'm kidding, Dad ;)}

So we underestimated on the candy.
We were just finishing up making our rounds,
when Kelly tipped the bowl into my view.
We had 4 pieces of candy left--
and a lot more trick-or-treaters.
I strapped Violet and Pearl in their carseats,
while Kelly handed out the last of our loot.

Then we got the heck out of there.

It was a lot of fun--
and next year we'll make sure to bring more candy...


4 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

I love it! So fun to see so many familiar faces - even though everyone is getting so big!

grandma to 16 said...

we've got the same taste in hats, I see !!! (smile)

those two little girls are soooooooo cute! what a cute primary you have~

Cher said...

I love your wig.

CC said...

Love your blog!
Love you! Love your girls!

Would you email me the pix of Taci?

Thanks!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...