Monday, November 21, 2011

Saw it, loved it-- so what?

So we saw it...
Kel took me to the theater on a very snowy Friday night.
It was my first time at the new Megaplex by our house
We ate a quesadilla dipped in guacamole, 
and got a drink out of the fancy fountain.

So the movie...
I hate to admit that I... I...
I loved it.
There, I said it.
I get that it has some of the lamest lines of any movie on the planet,
and that wolves reading each others minds 
doesn't translate well into wolf-ish voice overs on the big screen--
and that maybe the honeymoon was akwardly drawn out...
but I don't care!
It is a total thrill to see the books come to life.
The wedding scene is so beautiful. I loved Bella's dress.
And there is more I would say, but I don't want to spoil it.
It was fun, and I'm glad my husband is a good sport,
and I'll leave it at that.



2 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

You are really loved!!! Getting Kel to take in the show~~~(smile)

Mandi said...

I have to admit that I thought the first movie was so lame that I have refused to see the others because I liked the books but the movie is all I can remember now and I thought it was horrible. (I realize that was a terrible run on sentence) Anyway I think highly of your opinions and advice so maybe just maybe I will have to see this movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...