Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tight Squeeeeze

Why do Dad's insist on squeezing tight apparel onto their children's head?
I have a picture of me around the same age as Violet,
with blue ruffly bloomers pulled snugly on my head--
a gesture made by my Dad.

So imagine my surprise when I came to find Kelly
 laughing as his baby girl tried to peel her stretchy leggings off her head. 
 She finally got them off...
and her jokester of a Father pulled them back on,
 even lower for another entertaining round.
Luckily this cutie is a good sport.
A good sport with the 
sweetest little over-bite you've ever seen.

4 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

It must be a guy-thing!!! (smile) my brother loved to put things on my cat's head and laugh the same way!!

She's so cute,though.......with or without a head covering ~~

Cathy Bubert said...

That is interesting . . . it must be a guy thing! Violet is soooo cute!

Cher said...

Troy does the same thing to our kids! But then he usually joins in and stretches it over his own head.

the Horton Hurricane said...

so sweet she kills me these pics of her reflect her personality, wild child! I love it. Kobe had such a big head as a toddler we had to cut his hoodie to get it off of him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...