Friday, October 14, 2011

Pretty in Pink

 I can't tell you how many times Pearl has told me that
 she wants me to color my hair pink--
or that when she grows up, she'll color her own hair pink.
Her little bob needed some maintenance,
so I trimmed it up, and pulled out the can of 
spray on, wash out, pink color.
I put some streaks of it through her hair,
and she couldn't believe her eyes.
Those pretty pink streaks were gone with the next days bath,
but man, it was fun while it lasted. 
As per her usual request,
she watched Mermaidia, picked a pink balloon,
and made a couple of rounds down the slide
 before we headed home.
 She's already talking about when her hair will be
 long enough to come in again...

And that is why we're sticking with a bob for the time being.





4 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Pearly Girl! I love your cute haircut and your fun pink highlights :) xoxo Nana

P.S. Your hair stylist is AMAZING!!!

Cher said...

You work at the funnest hair place for kids that I have ever seen. My kids loved it!

the Horton Hurricane said...

so cute Pearl I love it. When Brooke wants to have a pretty in pink day she just clips in her pink hair :) love ya

grandma to 16 said...

Pearl has found her signature hairdo! I love the pink in it! sooooooooooo cute~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...