Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fresh Cut

Do you know what I love to do?
I loooove cutting off a substantial amount of people's hair.
I'm not the type of hair stylist that would do it without asking,
although I've heard of those types...
but when I get the go ahead,
I very happily go right ahead.
As you can imagine--
I thoroughly enjoyed cutting over six inches off of Shelly's hair.
We also made the blondes a little blonder, and added some lo-lights. 
Obviously Shelly is gorgeous no matter what she does with her hair.
For now though, I am loving this fresh new look.

6 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love Shelly she is so pretty inside and out!!

Cristyannie said...

LOVE IT! I forgot how much I love Shelly's hair short! Looks so good!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Oooooh So Cute! Nice work Stac, but like u said hard to make Shelly look anything less than beautiful!!

grandma to 16 said...

Shelly - I love it!!! You look like a doll~

what a fun change, Stacey it's a great cut & color!

Cher said...

She is gorgeous! And that picture of Violelt hugging that little boy is absolutely adorable. BTW I will be sure and let you be the one to chop of my hair when I am finally done growing it. :)

Cathy Bubert said...

Shelly, you look BEAUTIFUL! I love your new haircut :)
P.S. Good job Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...