Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Un-fun Holiday Weekend

So I wish I could report about our fun
 Labor Day weekend spent at the Ranch with my family--
riding four-wheelers, making s'mores, gazing at the stars...
but alas, it never happened.

Instead, Kelly and I took turns enduring a terrible 24 hour flu.
He was sick Saturday, and I was sick Sunday.
It was not fun, but at least the girls didn't get it.
{knock on wood.}

Not only did they not get sick--
but they're also really cute.
Violet climbed up in bed with me and
 entertained me during my misery.
And look, she's not even mad that nobody dressed her in 48 hours!
Bless her little heart.
Muah!
kisses for everyone.
I promise she's not contagious ;)



3 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

Bummer, that's not fun, but Violet sure is cute! I hope you guys are feeling better!

grandma to 16 said...

I feel your pain! what was up this weekend? It must have been the Labor-Day Flu! Glad you all are feeling better!

Cathy Bubert said...

XOXO Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...