Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Should you let me watch your son...

Should you let me watch you son:
I make no promise that he won't accessorize with a pink purse--
or one girlie shoe.  Not both girlie shoes... just one. 
 He may or may not be given an art lesson,
by the queen of self-portraits herself...
obviously using only shades of pink.

And would it be so bad if his favorite toy of the day
was a hot pink scooter?

If it comes as any consolation to you--
He did ride a noble Steed by the name of Dusty.
{named by Pearl.}
I must say my guilt seemed to melt away when he wanted to
 change the horse's name to "Max--"
As in Max of Disney's "Tangled" fame.

I'm gonna blame your Mama on that one...
Oh, and Mandi--
Do you believe in arranged marriages?
Or now have I really gone to far...

5 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

I love the picture of the little couple riding Dusty (Max)!!! too, too cute!!!

Cathy Bubert said...

What an adorable post - such cute photos! xoxo

D and A said...

LOL!Yea, Derek would probably say not to your services. Although, Maggie would have a blast with you and the girls! :o)

Mandi said...

That is so cute Stacey! I wont tell joe about the fuzzy purse:) Thanks so much for watching him, he cant quit talking about Voilet and Plural(Pearl.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

It is okay. My own son sat in a pink bouncer, still uses pink blankets and guarantee he will play a lot of house a dress up.... poor guy. Good thing he is built like a football player.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...