Wednesday, August 24, 2011

L.A. Ink's got nothin' on us.

 You know, sometimes that heart-warming sound of
 two giggling sisters playing together in their bedroom-- isn't such a good thing...
Who was the mastermind of this whole operation?
Yep, it was Pearl.
After the big reveal, she said to me-- in her sweetest voice:
"Mom, {a couple octaves higher than usual}
 maybe you should take my markers away so I can't draw on people anymore."
You got it!

And can you imagine... baby Violet holding her squishy little arm out,
 while Pearl inked her on a matching sleeve? 
 The girls were immediately whisked away from there photo-shoot,
and plunked down into a tub of warm water to soak.
A half a bar of soap, and a half an hour later 
they were good as new, 
and the bath water was green.



5 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that first picture!!! You described it perfectly~~, those smooth little arms are just too much of a temptation....(SMILE!)

Mandi said...

NOt going to lie, I think it would be really fun to color my whole arm with a marker as long as I knew I could wash it right off. I have childish moments like that now and again.

Jessica Duff said...

I LOVE that first picture, I think Pearl and Violet will have lots of fun getting into trouble together for a long time to come! So cute!

Cathy Bubert said...

Even colored in green ink they are too cute! xoxo Nana

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

This reminds me of when Elle mascaraed Ava and herself one day. Such cute pictures. We really are missing you guys. Our lives have been so busy. Please lets see each other sooner than later. Maybe tomorrow?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...