Monday, August 15, 2011

Catching up in Chaos

My friend Sarah,
who is also Rachel's sister, was in town.

She comes from Philadelphia to visit every summer.
What that usually means is, at least one of the days she's here--
We all get together and let our kids run
 wild and crazy throughout the house while we catch up.
Violet is a little bit of a bully....
And she never shows any emotion while ruining Will's life.
 And speaking of Will...
 he is the only boy between our whole lot of kids.
Six girls and one boy.
Poor, poor Will. 

   So maybe it does gets a little loud and crazy,
and nobody takes their afternoon naps like they should--
but we always have fun.
 and there's always at least one memorably funny thing
 that we'll never forget...
{Two words: Old Navy.}



4 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

what a great tradition for three busy mom's!! so much fun to catch up~~

Violet looks like she really enjoy's the reactions she gets out of Will ( smile ).....

Cathy Bubert said...

Glad you had a chance to catch up! What cute Moms and cute kids :)

The Phillips Fam said...

I wished I could have seen more of you! I always have a great time when I am with you. Please come out and visit! Everyday could be fun chaos:)

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Stacey, and I found out you told Kelly about Old Navy, I was about ready to die when he told me. Can I see you sooner than later again, I mean really Stacey, it has been ridiculous. Glad the chaos didn't scare anyone off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...