Thursday, July 14, 2011

It Makes Cents

Grandpa Jewkes gave Pearl this sweet little bunny bank
 when she was a baby.
We're trying to teach her that 
saving her coins in it will eventually pay off.
{pun intended}
{I'm turning into my Dad...}
And by her coins, I mean coins 
she finds in the couch cushions and such.

That bunny was getting pretty heavy,
so we took our lot to the Coinstar Center.
 We were pleased as punch with the outcome.
Now she's walking around the house saying
"I need some quarters."

Well, don't we all...


3 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Good job Pearl! xoxo Nana

grandma to 16 said...

wow!!! what a great little "saver"~
I'm impressed she knows quarters are a better deal than the pennies!(smile)

samnhal said...

She found a lot of coins! If you take them to the bank you don't have to pay the processing fee, they have coin counters now too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...