Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter 7.2



 I saw it.
Holy wow!
I love that Harry Potter.

On Saturday night, Sheila watched the girls,
Kelly went to Tyler's bachelor party--
and I tagged along with Cory, Jenny, Brooke, and Kobe.
The Horton's had V.I.P. passes complete with 
 $10 gift cards to the concession stands.
Hello movie nachos.

I still remember Brittney {Duncan} Harris reading 
the first chapter of Harry Potter to me over the phone in 9th grade.
She was too excited about it--
 she couldn't wait to bring it to school the next day.

What a genius that J.K. Rowling is.

I loved growing up with Harry Potter,
and I especially loved the perfect ending.


3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

YEAH!!! you all looked like you were having a lot of fun at the PREMIERE!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I can not wait to see it!

the Horton Hurricane said...

It was amazing!!! thanks for coming with us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...