Monday, July 11, 2011

The 4th of July 2011

We spent the 4th of July on Tyler and Amber's front lawn.
They live near Davis High,
 and have the perfect view of the firework show.

Mandi {and Baby Girl Buck!}, Wyatt, and Joe. 

Wyatt was showing off for Violet.
Pearl always manages to find herself a watermelon wedge or two.

Baby Alaina going to town on some 4th of July cake.

We patiently waited for the fireworks to start. 

They were so worth the wait.
  


We finished off the night at home with sparklers,
and an impromptu
 dance session in Shell's bedroom.

It was a happy 4th of July indeed :)



2 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

What a great day! I love all of your updates!

Jennifer George said...

Oh, I would have taken more time putting the strawberries straighter on the cake had I known you were posting it on your blog!!!!! Can't I have a redo???? Wdoho am I kidding??? I would slap them on quickly again if I did get a do-over ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...