Monday, May 9, 2011

So here's the deal...

 Baby Violet turns One today.
That went by far too fast.
She brings us so much 
happiness!

I intended on posting lots of things about
 my little honey bee--
such as her birth story, 
the way she is walking all over the place,
and throwing out new words left and right.
 I failed to mention that Kelly and I 
celebrated our six year anniversary on Friday...
and that I had a fabulous Mother's day--
 Dark creme-filled chocolate and all.
 These are all things that have not been blogged about as
we've been busy soaking up the last few days
 of  baby's first year.
So today her birthday is officially here, 
and we have some major celebrating to do.

Lots to come.
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

Violet's seaside picture says mountains about her little personality..........."ALL RIGHT - let's go PEOPLE``!!!"

So Cute!!! and I agree the year went by extremely fast! how can she really be a one year old?

Elasta-Girl said...

I can't believe she is already a year. She is such a doll!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Oh Baby Violet I love you. Boy have we missed you guys this week. I hope you had a wonderful celebration. What a special few days. Much love Jewkes. See you when you get home. We are counting the days!

Cody said...

Happy anniversary Stace and Kelly and Happy Birthday to cutie Violet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...