Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Royal Treat

I won't lie...
I've been excited for
the royal wedding to take place
for a while now.

Pearl and I watched the highlights together,
and they did not disappoint.
Kate looked gorgeous.
I loved all of the details.
I could have died over her dress!
So elegant, and timeless.
I thought they seemed very sweet together.
Pearl squealed when he put the ring on her finger,
and said "I thee wed."
When the carriage pulled up to get them--
Pearl whispered very slowly:
"the c a r r i a g e!"

Just like Cinderella.
A real life fairytale wedding.
I loved it, and will always remember watching it with my starry-eyed little Pearl.

*all pictures from people.com




3 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Thanks for posting great pictures and video - we don't get much news in Long Beach! I especially loved seeing the "fairytale" wedding through Pearl's eyes :)

Kim said...

Oh Stacye how I miss you! I looooved this post. Loved the wedding and I have a similar post coming soon.

grandma to 16 said...

I loved her dress!!.....and her smile~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...