Friday, April 29, 2011

Presents, and the Ole' Park and Eat.

Uncle Johnny promised Pearl a present,
if she was brave at the dentist-- and she was.
He surprised her with a Repunzel Barbie with magically colored hair,
and a jumbo sized coloring book with fancy crayons.
And if that wasn't enough--
I walked out to find him 
braiding the Barbie's hair at Pearl's request. 
 I don't think Uncle's come any better than that.

The girls and I stopped at Cutler's
 before I went into work today.
 We did a park and eat in the car.
I love a good park and eat--
especially when the sun is pouring through the windshield,
and Pearl is singing along to our favorite songs.
{Brandi (< 2 favorite songs >) Carlile

Violet bobbed her head and wiggled her feet to the music--
but when that bottle was gone...
...the party was over.

Here's a happy song that I a lot.
 Good way to start the weekend.

3 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Uncle Johnnie is AWESOME! Love the adorable photos too :)

Elasta-Girl said...

I loved that song! I'll have to add it to my Itunes.

grandma to 16 said...

how fun!! I agree, park & eat is a mother's best friend! Why don't the guys get it?

Loved the lambs following Pearl you sentover!!!! darling~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...