Friday, April 1, 2011

iphone photo purge

iphones take cool pictures.
I haven't taken my big camera anywhere for the past week.
Which means my phone is now full of pictures.
These are my favorites from this week.







 And there you have it...
about 1/100th of the pictures I took this week.
Kidding.

Favorite photos apps:
Hipstamatic = choose your film and lenses -  my very favorite.
Shake it = makes pictures look like Polaroids.
Incredibooth = "Photo booth in your pocket."
Instagram = add filters and borders, and it's free!


5 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

My grandma is smiling down on my daughter-in-law. Everywhere she went she had her little "Brownie" camera - you've taken up the wand--love the pic's - what a super phone!

Juice said...

Check out Camera+, it rocks! Also you may like this one, http://everyday-app.com/. Rock on.

Cathy Bubert said...

I wouldn't know where to begin with all that amazing technology. Love all the photos - you are so talented!

Jessica Duff said...

Love all of the fun pics!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

haha, I love the random doll picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...