Friday, March 25, 2011

Vouge

I take a lot of pictures.
That is the truth.
Sometimes people think it's fun, 
and sometimes they don't.

My own daughter Pearl has told me before that
"She doesn't need a picture right now, Mom." 
It hurts a little, but I get that she wants to look cool in front of her friends--
and I suppose that's hard to do when your Mom is following you around,
documenting your every move...

But there are times when Pearl asks me to take her picture.
 I love when she asks me to take her picture.
Here is a little photo shoot from one of those times.
Outfits, location, accessories, and poses were all her.
She is one cute little stinker.


3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

oh, oh, oh! "I enjoy being a girl!"

these are the moments you HAVE TO CAPTURE!!!

loved this post~

Cathy Bubert said...

Sweet Pearly Girl! I love your photo shoot - sooooo adoarable.

Michelle Schmidt said...

Wow I miss you, I love how when you write I can feel your personality and I am having so many flashbacks of Ecuador and times you made me laugh. I just found your blog from Jessica's. (now I will continue to stalk you :) ) You fam is so cute, love these pictures of your daughter. You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...