Wednesday, March 9, 2011

9 months

9 months, toothless--
and fancy-free.
This little sweetheart is
aLL OvEr ThE pLaCe.
She crawls, she stands--
and she bounces around whenever she hears a beat.

She is curious.
Her days are filled with non-stop exploring.
She picks up everything in sight,
and examines it--
as if she has to determine:
"What is this?
How does it taste?
What does it do?"
She loves to sneak into the bathroom
and unroll the whole thing of toilet paper.
She does this as fast as she can--
because she knows she'll get caught.

How cute is her dress by the way?
Her aunt Cher made it for her,
and I could tell she felt loved and special
the second I put it on.
She eats a whole banana for breakfast every morning,
and on Saturdays she shares Daddy's oatmeal.
She loves when he adds maple syrup.

She now waves hello,
and if you pat her on the back--
she'll do the same to you.

This little gal has a flare for the dramatics.
If she mad, sad, tired, glad, hungry,
happy, cold, hot, wet, bored...
You get the point I'm sure--
Whatever she's feeling...
She'll let you know.

She portrays every emotion,
with all of her heart.
And we love her for it.


5 comments:

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

I love her!

kelly said...

Stop growing... and stop squealing! Just kidding... about the squealing.

grandma to 16 said...

oh my oh my oh my ............

I'm in love!!!!

love the glitz & glamour, Violet!

love you!!!

darling post, Stacey~~

Cathy Bubert said...

Oh Violet! You are so adorable! Love every description and photo! Thanks for an incredible post.

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

oh my goodness! How ADORABLE is she? I looooove the dress. I love her big toothless grin! Your kids are freaking adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...