Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lollipop

Violet turned 9 months old today.
The 9 month mark is kind of a big deal.
I had big plans of posting a mini photo shoot
of my little darling today,
laced with snippets of what's new in her life.
But it just didn't happen.
Maybe it's because Max was caught by animal control--
causing all three dogs to be licensed by the
very sweet officer,
who pet them all while filling out their paperwork.

Or maybe it was because Pearl and I couldn't find
the last three pieces
to that darn Mickey Mouse puzzle today,
despite our best efforts.

Or maybe it was because Pearl and Violet are sick again
with terrible coughs and runny noses...
Nobody likes to have their picture taken with a drippy nose.

Whatever the reason--
The 9 month update will happen,
but until then...
I'll distract with some pictures of my little lovey
thoroughly enjoying her sucker...
that she stole from Pearl.
I think she 's it.

4 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my goodness! every time that I look at her, she reminds me SO MUCH of my Morgan! She is so beautiful, and loves suckers MUCH like Morgan does! So cute!

Cathy Bubert said...

OH NO! Animal Control???? So sorry! Violet's photo shoot is still adorable, especially with the lollipop :) Hope everyone feels better soon!

Jessica Duff said...

Violet is so pretty, her eyes are beautiful! Gotta love that cute face of hers!

grandma to 16 said...

She is sooooooo beautiful!! those eyelashes - I can get drowned in'em
but she's grown too fast!!! how can 9 months have gone by?

I hope those mean colds will go away soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...