Monday, February 14, 2011

 We had a love-filled weekend, with another family wedding.
My cousin Bria married her cowboy on Friday,
and yippie-oh-ky-aye--
it was a party!!

Pearl was the flower girl for the ring ceremony,
and by golly, she loved it.

She can't wait to make valentines today.

 I can't wait to doorbell ditch my girls with goodies--
just like my Mom always did.

Then later tonight, 
I'm running off with my Valentine--
Mr. Kelly D. Jewkes,
to see Mindy Gledhill at Velour.
Can't wait.

A message to Nana in California:

 Thanks for the book Nana!
It was a great eat-- 
excuse me, read.

Now give me a minute--
I have a little something for you too...
 
Well, that's all I got for now.

Happy Valentines Day!!


Editor's Note(this is the husband):
Only my sweet wife could take a holiday I hate, and turn it into something I look forward to. I love you Stacey, and look forward to many more miserable Valentines days being transformed into great memories I never forget.


P.S. Thanks mom for taking my girls for the evening :)

2 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

such a cute cute blog on V-Day!!
and two cute little Valentine-girls the capture the mood!!
Violet has found the piano~~~

Cathy Bubert said...

Thank you for the Valentine song Violet and Pearl I loved your Valentine lollipop! Adorable post Stacey. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! I love you - Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...