Monday, January 17, 2011

Emotional Costco Roller Coaster.

We made a trip to Costco with Amber and Jace.
It started out good,
and ended bad.

Good because Pearl and Jace 
laughed their heads off over a shared churro.

And bad because Pearl is a "mean flirter."
You know, a mean flirter--
where you think it's "cutie" to hit your crush in the face.

I'm telling ya now sista...
that technique always ends badly.

At least we got a lot of food in bulk,
so that's always good.

And okay fine, Amber and I shared a churro.
so that was good too.

4 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

So Cute!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

hahahaha, those pictures made me laugh so hard! love it.

The Seamans said...

What a day! I know they were a handful(and then some) but man that was an amusing night. At the end of the day their marriage is still arranged :)

grandma to 16 said...

This was sooooooooo funny!!!
I think I was a "mean-flirter" too, I liked to wear pointy shoes and chase Chucky Curtis so I coudl kick him!!

could be genetic.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...