Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1/2

Violet is half a year old.
It's going toooooooo fast.
 We threw her a half birthday party.
Which consisted of eating cupcakes,
and taking a million pictures.

I couldn't resist.
She is just so darn cute, and look...
she has a pony tail :)
 
Violet shuffled her feet around the counter-tops in her party dress.

Gram brought Violet a very appropriate teething toy.
 She thought it was great.

I love those little tootsies.

Flashback:
Pearl at her half birthday party!
You can definitely tell these two are sisters.

Violet is so close to crawling.
I think it will happen any day now.

Happy half birthday Violet :)
We love you!

7 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

That 6 months sure went FAST!!

You can tell that Violet and Pearl are sisters but they still have their very own little look - so cute!

Happy 1/2 year Violet! We love you~

Cristyannie said...

In that last picture of you and Violet she looks exactly like Shelly! Happy 1/2 Birthday Violet! I love seeing you everyday!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute Stac! I love it. I want to celebrate half birthdays when this little babe is born... what a good idea!

weston'smommy said...

She is just beautiful Stacey. You make beautiful girls. I can't believe its been 6 months.

Mike and Brit Harris said...

She's Beautiful Stac!

brooke said...

I love that dress!!!!

cathy bubert said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday beautiful Violet. What a great celebration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...