Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Signal Hill

The mission home where my family is living has a guest house in the backyard.
Kelly and I stayed there with the girls.
I wish we were there again, tucked away in our sweet little bungalow.
The view to the mission home from our window.
Pearl loved the bird bath.
It was so nice to have our own space.
We even invited our friends
We talked for hours,  drooled over Colton's iPad, 
and ate large amounts of my Dad's famous brownies.
  Tara had their baby girl Lola Jane 
a week after we left :(
  I'm dying to see her.
Kelly and Violet in the bungalow.
On our last night in California,
my parents took us to Signal Hill.
From the top of the hill, 
you can look out to the area their mission covers, 
which is as far as you can see in every direction.
Kind of like the Lion King, but not...
We got there just as the sun was setting.
It was the perfect way to end our trip.
We love you Mom and Dad, and are so proud of you.

3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

darling place, I'm so proud of your parents also I just love them. On another note I want an ipad!

cathy bubert said...

Stacey you are AMAZING! Love the photos and your descriptions. We miss our backyard neighbors and can't wait until December!

grandma to 16 said...

Your parents look so happy!!! I'm drooling over the grounds. The flowers are sooooooo beautiful! It looks like such a beautiful area!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...