Monday, September 20, 2010

Overnighter

Labor Day Eve was spent with my cousin's at our Grandpa's cabin.
We had a nice little family night,
played games,
and as usual--
ate good food.
Scott and Cristy - the cutie muddy buddy makers.

My Mom had this sweet Moses basket in her closet.
I brought it for Violet to sleep in.
She slept great.  Nice and cozy.

Pearl and Blythe were set on having their first sleepover together--
but as soon a Blythe fell asleep, Pearl came in our room to sleep with us. 
Little sneak.
It was a nice little getaway.

5 comments:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Looks Like fun! Makes me miss your family and days at your grandpa ranch!

cathy bubert said...

Wow! I feel like I was there - except I didn't get to eat any of the muddy buddies.

grandma to 16 said...

so much fun to get cousins together!! Violet looks as snug as a bug in a rug~

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Okay! Violet in that basket is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. How fun.

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

I can't believe your kids are this huge. Where the heck has the time gone? I swear just yesterday I was looking at your blog & Pearl was a baby!
They are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...