Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can't Stop Watching...

Kelly will be gone all day cheering on his beloved Cougs.
First game of the season--
  It's a big deal!
Last I heard, They were tail-gating at the stadium with 
Uncle Mike grilling up some pre-game bratwursts.
Kelly is in heaven, I'm sure :)


All the while,
Pearl and Violet and I have been glued to Mindy Gledhill's new music video.
"Anchor"
Violet is mesmerized by it.
Pearl has the words memorized.
I made Shelly watch it with me last night at midnight,
and my girls and I have replayed it 7 times today...
It is very very good.  


Hopefully you'll have more self control than we do :) 
Hereit is.

6 comments:

cathy bubert said...

Wow! I can see why the girls love it. What a great music video!

Cristyannie said...

I love this video and I especially love hearing Pearl sing this song.

grandma to 16 said...

I HAVE TO HEAR PEARL sing this!!!!

Doesn't this appeal to everyone?...someone to be your anchor and know your heart~ I loved it! thanks for sharing.....

Cody said...

I used to have a huge crush on this woman's voice while I was on my mission.

Tara Trythall said...

Hey! Did you know that Mindy is Tom's first cousin? Her dad is the one that sealed us on our wedding day. Mindy and I were married within a few weeks of each other and had the same dress. :-)

Wahines in Bikinis said...

I thought the same thing when I watched it! MESMERIZING indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...