Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 months

 Four months, and quite the little lady.
Violet has reached the age where I can sling her around on my hip--
and I love that.
 equipped with a squishy center,
and a squeaky toy laugh,
this little one is over the top irresistible.
She is very curious, and can win any staring contest.
 She grabs anything she can--
my face, hair, shirt, hands... 
anything she can get a hold of to pull me close to her-- adorable.
She is still wrapped and rocked to sleep every night.
She will accept nothing less.

 Her new obsession...
 Her feet!  
She loves to kick them when she's in the tub.
She is always reaching for them when she's laying,
and diving for them when she's standing.  

Plus, she was really cooperative for this photo shoot,
until I got to this picture...
 And then we were done.

10 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

wrapped tight and bounced!!! I love watching her hold her feets, she is a doll face. Love you Violet

gilvearbebes said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

cathy bubert said...

Violet, you are PRECIOUS - and growing too fast!

Jason and Audrey said...

Wow, she is beautiful!

grandma to 16 said...

oh what a doll! Violet you are
Vabulous darling!!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

She too precious! I can't believe she is that old already!

Jessica Duff said...

Oh. My. Goodness. She is just too cute! I have to meet her!! I can't believe Violet is 4 months old!

Katrina Mortensen said...

She is so cute!! Can't believe how big she is getting. I wish I would have gotten to meet her before you left the ward.

Anonymous said...

Is that the little dress I gave her? So cute!!

~Carol C

corryfever said...

She is an original cutesty sweetsty! Seriously Violet is such a beautiful baby. You have to send her pics to Regis and Kelly for the beautiful baby contest. She's a too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...