Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kid's Camp: Day 3

 Third day of kid's camp--
Pearl was excited to wear her "peeka-dot" dress.
 Today was a windy day.
 Pearl loves her camp teacher Stephanie.
She also loves the other 5 kids in the class.
She told me she "thinks they are very nice."
Usually kid's camp is held in Stephanie's backyard--
but today they ate off of the snack table,
{Pearl ate pickles only.}
then they ventured off on a field-trip.
They walked to the elementary school,
and had a ball on the playground.

No pictures to show,
but Pearl came home happy and sweaty.
Then she cooled off in the sprinklers. 
***********************

How about some pictures of Violet and her Dad?
He always knows how to make her smile.

5 comments:

Cristyannie said...

I love that peeka dot dress! She is the funniest girl. I can't tell you how much I love seeing them everyday. I love those pictures of Violet! S

cathy bubert said...

More adorable photos! Pearl I love all of your cute kids camp outfits. I'm glad you are having a great week! Beautiful Violet, you are growing sooooo fast!

grandma to 16 said...

Pearl's hair is so cute in pig-tails!!! it's gotten so long~~

Seeing Violet's response to "daddy" brings tears to my eyes. She is adoreable!

dignan said...

Pearl has about 4 staple dance moves. They are all on display in the "kids camp" posts. enjoy.

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

That picture of Pearl with her fingers in the air being silly is perfect. I love it! Glad Pearl is having fun at the Kid's Camp and you are feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...