Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Month

I love my little Violet.
She makes me so very happy.

The first two weeks of her life,
she woke up to eat every hour of every night!
I felt like a walking zombie.
I couldn't form sentences,
and I could cry at the drop of a hat.
Lucky for her I can't get enough of her, and lucky for me,
she now only wakes up once in the night, if at all.

She is easily irritated, and it's hilarious.
She's always frowing,
and if you do something to bother her
{i.e. readjusting her while she's asleep in your arms}
She lets out one piercing screech to let you know she didn't approve.
Then she's moves on with her life.

She is my little cuddle bug, and wants to be snuggled all the time.
We have no problem doing that for her.
For heaven's sake--
This girl was made to be snuggled.


13 comments:

Katrina Mortensen said...

She is so cute!! Love those pictures of her. You do such a great job with pictures. Its crazy its already been a month.

gilvearbebes said...

She is adorable! Where did you find the vintage stroller?!

Mandi said...

What a cute baby, I love the chubs and I am so happy for you. Seriously though that month went super fast!

cathy bubert said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! BEAUTIFUL Violet!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Those pictures are priceless! She is beautiful!!!

Cristyannie said...

Stace, amazing pictures! She is so beautiful!

Troy and Cherlyn said...

Those pictures are to die for they are so cute.

Jessica Duff said...

Stacey, Violet is absolutely beautiful! I just want to kiss those cute little cheaks. I can't believe she is One month old already! I hope we can see her sometime soon!

UtahJenny said...

What a beautiful baby ... I seriously want to just squish her thighs and arms - they are so perfect!!! What beautiful photos of her!!!

Rachel Bott said...

She is so sweet!!! I LOVE the carriage pictures. She is so beautiful!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

She is sooo PRECIOUS! Those pictures are adorable!

the Horton Hurricane said...

WOW what great pics of Violet I love her and miss holding her I need to give her a squeeze xoxo happy one month day baby

rgpjewkes@xmission.com said...

Stacey, you found the perfect subject for that beautiful antique buggy - VIOLET!!!

WOW~~these are exquiste pictures of her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...