Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, she tried.

I was just thinking to myself
"look how sweet my baby is."
Then I started taking her picture.
I was admiring those cheeks,
when Violet realized that if I was taking her picture,
then I must not be holding her.
Which isn't okay with her--
she loves to be held.

Then she became very sad.
and just like every other time she becomes sad,
Pearl was right there to save the day.
She thought a mini-van full of disney princesses might help.
Unfortunately Violet wasn't amused, and things became very chaotic.
So the princesses hopped back into their mini-van,
and got the heck out of there.

the end.

9 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

I have been laughing so hard, the disney-van full of princesses really cracked me up, along with the blurry whirly vision of doggie in the mix!!!! pretty true to life, but so hilarious!!

Pearl, you are so sweet to know when to try and when to exit!!
( smile )

Jessica Duff said...

Pearl, you are so cute! Before you know it baby Violet will be playing princesses with you!

Cristyannie said...

I love those pictures! Pearl is such a good big sister!

the Horton Hurricane said...

see now I cant agree with Mom I dont think it's so hilarious I feel for you at this time. Yes it has it's perfect moments and truth be told I'm so jealous but I know how tired you must be and so if you ever just need me to come over and hold her or anything else you call and I will be there in 20 min. I love you

Troy and Cherlyn said...

You are so great at capturing a story in pictures it is amazing! Violet looks so precious.

cathy bubert said...

Love the photos - Love the Story - Love all of you!

kelly said...

I love this! It shows Pearl's personality right on.

Hilary said...

Good move.
Babies are to be respected {and moderately scared of}

Camille and Paul said...

You are hilarious. I love how you paint the picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...