Monday, May 3, 2010

I know the Book of Mormon is true.

A quick post from Kelly (Stacey's lesser half)
I know Stacey wont mind me posting this today... I'll get away with it because she loves me!

"A man can get closer to God by reading that book than any other book on the face of the earth today." Joseph Smith

I know that the Book of Mormon is true. When everything in a man's life fails, this book does not. It is the base on which everything I know and love about Jesus Christ is built. I am so thankful everyday for what it has done for my family. It's teachings present a loving savior that wants us to follow his commandments so we can be happy. It's true. I know it's true.

4 comments:

grandma to 15 said...

It's a high that is continuing!!! Stake Conference with Pres. Eyring was amazing yesterday~~and having a son know the power of this special book is an amazing blessing!


I love the way Elder Holland talks about Joseph & Hyrum~~thanks for sharing!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I watch and listen to this every morning, thanks for this testimony
I love this book ans the Prophet Joseph Smith.

cathy bubert said...

Thanks for sharing your feelings about the Book of Mormon Kelly. It is an amazing book! I learn and feel something new every time I read it.

Troy and Cherlyn said...

Thank you for sharing your testimony and this clip it is beautiful. Sounds like we really missed out on a great Stake Conference with Pres. Eyring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...