Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good things.

Reasons why this week has been good:
Pearl drew this awesome picture of me.

Took nephew Mason out for a belated birthday dinner.
Pearl just stared at him the whole night.

Cousin Shalane left an entire chocolate cake on my doorstep.
{i her a lot.}
The cake weighs about ten pounds.
Ten delightfully dense pounds of chocolate, chocolate chips, and sour cream.
No... you don't even get it.

We got a new washing machine.
Our old one bit the dust months ago,
which means we've been hauling our laundry around to Mothers, friends,
and laundry mats.
At the risk of sounding dramatic, I'm going to say it anyway--
It was ruining my life.

At my wits end,
I found this washer on KSL for $50.
They even delivered it to us.

I feel so happy.

Best $50 we've ever spent.
I've been washing up lots of pink laundry in baby detergent.

I Hope we're still having a girl!

7 comments:

Cristyannie said...

This post made me so happy! Shay makes the best cakes! I got chills when I read about washing pink baby clothes. I can't wait to meet Violet. Hopefully Pearl is right about tomorrow!

Danelle and Alex said...

I'm happy for you!! Life with out a washer would be miserable!!!!!

gilvearbebes said...

Congrats! I did not know you were pregnant! Wuhoo!

brooke said...

love this update, I'm getting so excited for her I'm sure she will stare at Mason just like her sister

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Sounds like a really fun week. I want some cake and someone to do my laundry.

grandma to 15 said...

all mommy's deserve chocolate cake!!! it makes us soooooooo happy!

the washer looks amazing!! what a smart cookie for finding it!

RoseAnna said...

How wonderful. Good weeks are the best. Congrats on the new washing machine. Mine broke and it was also destroying my life. I also hope you're having a girl. That's a lot of pink :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...