Monday, April 26, 2010

The Crib is Up.

Kelly put the crib up.
Pearl was his assistant--
notice the separated, and lined up screws on the right.
OCD?
She danced around pretending the screws were a
bouquet of flowers.
When all was assembled,
Kelly touched up the scratches and repaired a crack in the wood.
Then he stood in front of the crib, arms curled into his body.
He gently lifted his arms over the railing,
placing the imaginary baby on the mattress.
Then he said
"Okay."
and his job was finished.

6 comments:

cathy bubert said...

I can't wait for baby Violet! Pearl will be such a great big sister!

Jessica Duff said...

EXCITING!!!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

I am so excited to see the lovely Violet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandma to 15 said...

I feel like dancing too, Peal~ this is an exciting time!!!

RoseAnna said...

How fun!! Pearl is so darling. She will be a sweet big sister for you new little one! Congrats...I haven't said that yet.

Rachel Bott said...

I can't wait to meet you Violet. Cute, Cute pictures of Pearl> I just love her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...