Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have a Heart.

Pearl is terrified of getting pinched.

I tried to explain St. Patrick's Day to her,
thinking she would get excited.
Just like she does over every other Holiday.
Instead she burst into tears.

She does not want to be pinched.

I promised her she wouldn't be.
So we have taken every precaution.

Green hair clippie
Green stripped outfit,
and pink flip flops--
with green stripes on the soles.
So if you happen to see this little one today--

She's off limits!

8 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Oh she is so stinking cute! I have said this before but she really is a mini you@

Kim said...

Way cute! Happy St. Patty's day!

Cristyannie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! You looked so cute in all your green!

grandma to 15 said...

loved the green hue, Stacey~ and that little St. Patrick Pixie is a precious wee one!

Troy and Cherlyn said...

She is so adorable! And you look really good. I love those pics that Kelly took.

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Pearl is the cutest little girl I ever did see!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I need a day with Pearl maybe a day when you have Violet I can take her for a few hours Brooke and I would love it

Shelly said...

This post made me laugh out loud!! I'm terrified of being pinched too--especially while walking up the stairs with a certain somebody right behind me ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...