Monday, February 15, 2010

Hope your Valentines day was dreamy.
{She thinks it's funny to pretend like she's asleep.}

*Pearl got doorbell ditched twice--
once by me, and once by my mom.
I guess that's where I get it:)
*Grandma Jewkes brought over delicious chocolates in 3 heart shaped boxes.Pearl's are already gone. The girl loves chocolate.
*My family took Pearl to see Seven Brides for Seven Brother's, so Kelly and I could go out. We instead stayed in. With a little chinese takeout, and Romeo and Juliet. It was a good decision.
*Sunday was spent with lots of family for cousin Riley's homecoming. He is such a cute returned missionary, who had a lot of lady suitors in attendance. All of them vying for his love. I wonder who he'll pick.


It was a love-ly weekend.

3 comments:

Cristyannie said...

I love that picture of Pearl, the lighting is perfect in it. What a great Valentine!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

she's so cute. I can't believe how big she is! What the heck happened to all the time?

grandma to 15 said...

She did love her chocolates, didn't she? ( smile )

Glad you got a little romantic evening all to yourselves K+S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...