Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An attempt to blog

So I have been pretty terrible at blogging lately.
Here's the thing...
Flashy colors, and bright computer screens
do not mesh well with my pregnant self.
Lots of nauseated squinting.

I tried to blog sooner,
but the old turquoise background color really did me in.
Don't even get me started on the old header.
I tried to change it all,
yet it pains me just the same.

It's too bad I don't feel like blogging right now,
because I would love to tell you about how cute it was
to watch Pearl sing Happy Birthday to her Dad.
Cuter still was the way he looked at her when she did.

if I felt like blogging,
I might tell you about how
truly adorable Pearl was the other day,
waiting for Nana to come pick her up.
Seriously, too cute.

Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

I know I haven't been great at
frequent blog posting as of late-
but I can tell you this much...

My life is good--
Even when my blog is not.

11 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well! The beginning of pregnancy is so awful! How far along are you?

Jessica Duff said...

Cute pictures... I LOVE the first one of Pearl & Kelly, it's adorable! I hope you start feeling better soon, I've missed your blog posts.

Cristyannie said...

That first picture of Pearl melts my heart. She is so adorable.

Lacey Tait said...

Dang girl sorry your not feeling good! But i'm so excited for you to have number two! Pearl is just so cute! Take care and hope you take feeling better soon!

Rachel Bott said...

Seeing pictures of that adorable Pearl is enough for us. Wish my family wasn't sick, because we sure miss you guys.

cathy bubert said...

We all miss your blog. Thanks for a brave attempt - love the adorable photos and posts! Hopefully you will feel much better soon!

grandma to 15 said...

oh I've missed your blog so much, whenever I get really tired of real estate and irrigation water stuff I go on and it makes my day!! Kelly's pie looked yummy! and Pearl looked as usual adoreable! You look beautiful, I know pregnancy does something special to the mom, you are glowing! ( smile )

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I can not stand how absolutely adorable that little girl is! i just want to squeeze her. Wish I could hear her singing through the blog. Feel better.

Camille and Paul said...

Glad to hear life is good, even though you feel miserable. Hope each day gets a little better!

weston'smommy said...

Completely understandable. I love Pearl's boots where did you get them?

Kim said...

Hey, I still think you're amazing for making this attempt. I love your posts. We MUST talk soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...