Thursday, August 20, 2009

Seven Canyons


Want to do something fun with your kids, without spending any money?
Here's what you should do:
Get your kids sun-screened up, and in their swimsuits.
Pack a bag with towels, drinks, and snacks.
Load the kids into the car.
Take a drive through Salt Lake City, and up to Liberty Park.
Right near the Tracy Aviary, you will find the
Seven Canyons water feature.
It is free.
It is fun.
It is a place for
memories to be made.

When Sarah was still in town,
She, Rachel, and I took our girls,
and they
Loved
it.

It's a sweet little park
with lots of shady trees, and streams flowing in every direction.
The water is very shallow, so even toddlers will enjoy it.
The girls could have stayed all day if we let them.
Oh, and even though I told you to bring a swimsuit,
I didn't have one for Pearl.
Poor dear.
It was kind of a last minute thing for us,
but it won't happen again.
This is where Pearl said "clothes off."

We will most definitely be going back.

5 comments:

cathy bubert said...

Looks like fun! Let's hope for many more warm days to enjoy the water!
Love, Nana

the Horton Hurricane said...

we been there before I didn't know it was called seven canyons we just called it the little water place. Looked like a fun day

grandma to 15 said...

this event took me back many moons ago!!!..........there is a park like that in Provo, that has shallow running stream in it, I would take my toddlers there as well, it was a heavenly time for them and their mom!

there is something soothing about water! Pearl looked like she was enjoying so much!

grandma to 15 said...

this event took me back many moons ago!!!..........there is a park like that in Provo, that has shallow running stream in it, I would take my toddlers there as well, it was a heavenly time for them and their mom!

there is something soothing about water! Pearl looked like she was enjoying so much!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Lucky! that looks so fun! I went there so many times this summer, and it was always off, I thought it was broken, maybe it just was waiting for a cute little pearl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...