Friday, August 21, 2009

Lunch, and getting caught.

Today we had a surprise visit from this really cute delivery man.
He said he was hungry, and wanted some lunch.
We let him in, and fed him well.
He cleared his plate,
and said he must be on his way.
To which I replied,
"That's fine, I have a lot to do around the house."
With that, we kissed him (very friendly delivery man),
and sent him on his way.

Pearl watched him leave, as she always does.
and then we settled on the couch.
Minutes later, the door opens...
"ah-ha,"
exclaims the delivery man.
he had come back to get his glasses.
He looks at us on the couch, and laughs.

"I do plan on cleaning at some point,"
I explained.
"No need to explain, have fun you two."
and we did.

8 comments:

cathy bubert said...

Another adorable post!
Love you all! Nana

Cody said...

You are such a great family. I love you guys.

Cristyannie said...

I'm so glad Kelly came home for lunch! What a great surprise! I love the pictures of you and Pearl!

Kim said...

You're too cute! Your blog is one of the best blogs out there!

the Horton Hurricane said...

he is pretty cute how nice of you to feed him, let him know if he's ever up this way I'll feed him.

grandma to 15 said...

that picture of you and Pearl in each other's arms is priceless! send it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

I agree with you that guy who popped in for lunch is a cutie! For me it was love at first sight 25 yrs ago!!! ( smile )

Kent said...

Do you often feed those delivery men? If so, I will be sure to stop by if I am in the area. I certainly don't expect a kiss, but I would like to have a free lunch while playing with Pearl.

D and A said...

What happened to the real estate business?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...