Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word to the wise.

You may want to steer clear of our house for the time being.
We have a head chomping princess slayer on the loose.
She was 1 of 5 very tiny
Disney princesses.
Pearl placed her headless body in my hand and said
"doggie eat it."
She was dead on.
All evidence pointed to canine mutilation.
Now, the investigation must continue further to find out
which dog had so coldly committed this crime.


Now, to consider the motive......

Oh wait, never-mind.
What was I thinking?
There is never any need for investigation.
There is never any need to give it a second thought.

It's Gritz.

Everytime.
Without fail.
Rain or shine.

If there is ever any type of wrongful incident in our house that has involved a dog,
look no further than Gritz.

Besides, Scarlet is way too neurotic to exhibit such poor behavior.
She'd do anything to avoid getting in trouble.
If anxiety medication was available to dogs,
she'd be first in line.

Gritz on the other hand has no idea we're even mad at him.
Which means he'll never learn,
which means....


the rest of you better watch your pretty little backs.

*Consider yourself warned.

12 comments:

Tia Langston said...

Too funny! You seriously have a way of telling a great story!

cathy bubert said...

Stacey! Your post is hilarious!

Cody said...

Hahaha! Awesome. I thought maybe it was the jealous girl...but nope. Total cliffhanger. Love it.

ashlan said...

I love you so much. I have tried calling you several times but I know you are busy. Call me so we can get together for lunch or something.

Jessie and Garan said...

This reminded me of when you wrote that story in your basement. You are so great at it. I now have a much greater appreciation of dog stories! Good luck.

Olsen Family said...

You are so amazing Stacey! When are you coming out here?!!

grandma to 15 said...

this got me giggling so long at work, people were wondering what I was up to!!! knowing Scarlet & Gritz only makes it more funny!....

Poor princess Jasmine, didn't take too much detective work to know, even Pearl knew! ( smile )

good way to start my day!! thanks, Stacey~

Camille and Paul said...

You are hilarious! I loved this post!

Lori said...

You make me laugh....thanks!

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!! I was laughing so hard. I knew all along that it was Gritz...my question is why didn't he just eat the whole dang thing??? Silly dog.

lil hurst fam said...

Stacey, you are awesome! I love it!

Weston's Mommy said...

That was hilarious. Don't we just love how dogs get all the good toys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...