Monday, May 18, 2009

Pearl vs. the Outdoors.

Pearl and I spent the afternoon soaking up the sun.

We looked at the flowers and trees, and Pearl checked out a lady bug.
I would dare to say we were having a great time.


After a while, Pearl walked up the steps and took a seat.
At this point she became quiet, and very distraught.



And I do mean very distraught.


Me: Pearl, what's the matter?
Pearl: dewdy
Me: What's dirty sweetie?
Pearl: Foot dewdy.

(as she lifts her little foot into the air.)



Me: Oh darn, your foot's dirty?
Pearl: Yeeaaah, mommy keen (clean) it?
Me: You got it.


Round 1: Outdoors win.

6 comments:

Troy and Cherlyn said...

She is getting so big and she is so cute! I can't get over how long your hair is Stacey I love it! miss you. miss you. miss you. and miss you.

Jason and Audrey said...

YOU ARE SO FUN! I love the way you explain your world...I could learn a lesson or two! Pearl looks sooo grown up!

Jessica Duff said...

I can't believe how grown up Pearl is getting. She is so cute!

We are coming up there the weekend of June 19th, will you guys be around?

the Horton Hurricane said...

her little pinky toe tucks under just like Brookes do I detect dancer's feet I think I do! put her in dance next year she will love it!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I meant like Brookes does not Brookes do.

Camille and Paul said...

That is so sweet! I love how you did the pictures too, I felt like I was right there wanting to clean her feet too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...