Thursday, May 7, 2009

He needs your vote.

And are you going to say no to this face?


This is my brother Johnny.  

Johnny-roo we sometimes call him.
He is in a band called Milque (Milk) Bus.
They are competing on x96 to be the best live and local band.
You can vote for them by clicking on the top button on the right side of my blog.
That will take you to x96.com
Click vote under Milque Bus.
There you will also find a link to their myspace page 
where you can listen to more of their songs.
You can vote everyday, so keep checking back.  

I'll take the button off when the contest is over.
Be sure to listen for the wicked bass line.

For when you have heard that, you will have heard 
Johnny-roo.



3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I voted! I will continue to do so.

Cristyannie said...

Oh Johnny-roo we love you.

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

I voted! And I loved the movie you sent me! Thanks for nominating me! I want to play soon! I will call you next week (Hopefully).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...