Friday, April 24, 2009

To my sister Shelly.

Shelly,
  You are graduating from BYU today!  Can you believe it!?  I feel like the worst sister in the whole world because I'm not there.  I promise I would have changed my ticket if I could've. Let's do something really fun when I get back.
 
 I look up to you so much.  I always have.  

You are beautiful, inside and out.
You are such a good example to me.
(see above picture)
You study your scriptures, read the ensign
and you drink a lot of water.
You make everything so fun.  See how much fun you and Cristy are having?

You are the best aunt to my little Pearl.

She loves you a whole lot. 
And so do I.

I promise, if you ever have another graduation, I will so be there.  
Master's degree?  Kidding.  

5 comments:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Congrats Shelly!!! That's so awesome!!! I have always looked up to you too. You are such an amazing person, and soooo beautiful. Hope that your doing well! Love Brit

ashlan said...

Shelly thats so great you have done so much! I have always thought you have been such a great example to everyone you come in contact with. Your personality is unforgetable.

Danelle and Alex said...

Congrats Shelley! You guys have the cutest family! You are all so close I love it.

Shelly said...

Stace! My heart is so full right now I can hardly see to type. I just got done writing down how grateful I was for your sweet text this morning...thank you, thank you, thank you! And yes, let's celebrate when you get home. I miss you too much already!

Love & Prayers xo Shell

grandma to 15 said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

poor little Pearl getting those nasty shots!!! yeah, Motrin works!

loveyaall

sj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...