Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello from Pennsylvania

Dear Kelly,
  We have spent our first 24 hours here in Philadelphia.  Thanks again for dropping us off at the airport so early in the morning.  I'm really sorry that lady yelled at you for parking in the cross-walk.  She was such a meanie. 


  You would have been so proud of your little Pearl.  She was so happy through all of our travels.  I hate to leave you, but I know you'll actually do your final studies if we're not there to bother you.  I'm glad that Rachel had that idea, and invited us to tag along.  You should give Cam a call, we worry about you two finding food to eat, and what not.  I'm sure your mom is looking out for you too.  Sarah and Adam have been so kind to host us at their house, and it has been a riot to watch all of our girls play together.  Adam is quite outnumbered.  I hope you can find some time to relax this weekend.

    We love you and miss you.
             Stacey & Pearl



  *More updates to follow.
  

2 comments:

kelly said...

Love you. Miss you.

Cristyannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...