Monday, March 16, 2009

Scribbles

Today I heard Pearl saying "What happen?"  
I came in to see what was going on to find her looking at her little hand 
covered in pen scribbles.  I said "you drew on your hand with a pen."
She gasped, then said "pen in da hand."
Photobucket
A little while later I was talking to Kelly on the phone.  
She wanted to talk to him, so I gave her the phone and she said 
"hallo (hello) daddy, pen in da hand."
There was so much concern in her voice.
It was so cute.

Since then she has drawn me 2 pictures on a piece of paper.  
Which is apparently not as earth-shattering as having it on your hand.  

By the way, she's feeling much better today.

10 comments:

Chase and Ilez said...

Ha ha that's so funny. She's so adorable and that is so cute that she was taking it so seriously.

Jessica Duff said...

Pearl is such a cutie. Isn't it so fun to have her talking and saying such cute things!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

cute! haha. I love it.

Luke and Kimmy said...

Oh I love this picture! I lover her little voice.

the Horton Hurricane said...

just this lasy Saturday I went to change Kelsey's diaper when I saw purple marker all over her little bird legs. Looks like Pearl is up to the same thing, those little ones think alike.

Rachel Bott said...

I love little Pearl. Hope you guys are doing well.

lauren said...

she is such a beauty. and you're a great photographer.

i have a REALLY random question for you. which i will totally explain later. do you or kelly know anyone that lives in texas and works for a place called masergy communications?

lauren said...

ok thanks. sorry for the weird question... i just got a really mean comment on one of my posts from an anonymous person, and when i checked my site meter i saw that the person had linked to my blog through yours. so i was taking a shot in the dark trying to figure out who it could be. i'm sure it's probably just a blog stalker. so sorry to bother you. hope you're having a lovely day! :)

corryfever said...

it is crazy to hear she is talking like that! she is a little girl.

Cristyannie said...

Stacey, you always amaze me with your talent for photography. Pearl, you are so beautiful! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...