Thursday, January 8, 2009

the last pics of 2008

On New Years Eve, Kelly's mom offered to watch Pearl so we could go out to dinner.
We were on our way to drop Pearl off when we get a call from these two.
Amber goes on to explain that their first plans had fallen through and basically, long story short, we're the backup plan and......"would you like to join us for dinner?"
Slightly offended, we met them at Chili's.
As the night went on, we soon learned we were actually the third choice, 
preceded by Joe and Mandi Buck.
All jokes aside, it was a great night.  Hopefully someday we can be the first call on their list.
For now, third will have to do.

Off to pick up little Pearly girl who was having a ball with Grandma.


Don't worry, I got one later.

We finished out the night with a stack of sugar cookies
made by Sheila.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

seeing my little brother kissing his little girl melts my heart love ya Kel

Marianne said...

Those Kelly and Pearl pics are SOOO cute!!

Weston said...

Okay I know I am a little behind, but I am cracking up at this "noony" character. A blankie or a teddy bear okay, but seriously what is this creepy toy your child loves. Not even a toy more of a figurine. Hilarious.

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

I sure hope you found noony, for Pearls sake... haha, what a crack up!!
And I think I saw Amber at Z-Tejas the other night, small world!
Hope you guys had good holidays and are having a great start to the new year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...