Friday, January 23, 2009

Confirmed




So, in my last post, I said I had heard an rumor that Scipio is a creepy place.  Although I didn't have detailed stories of what went on......until now.  My friend Kristen Geurts left me this comment, confirming that Scipio is  very creepy indeed.

"You know what, Scipio is a creepy freakin' place.. Years ago my friend & I pulled off the freeway there in the middle of the night on a drive home from Vegas, to take a catnap, I had dreams about aliens coming thru the car and woke up in a panic, trying to hurry and leave, only to discover,our battery was dead. A few minutes after we called highway patrol to help us, a man with a hook for a hand stopped and offered to jump our car battery. He was so nice, but it was kind of creepy us two girls in the middle of no where with "hook man" fixing our car for us."

Yikes!

8 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

FREAKY, thanks alot Stacey that picture will haunt my dreams tonight lol.

lil hurst fam said...

EEWWW, creeps! No offense to any "hook men" out there.

Luke and Kimmy said...

EWWW! that is awesome! We may just have to stop in Scipio next time and see what happens...or maybe tell someone else to stop there for us.

Great picture by the way!

Kate said...

I once had to stay the night at a church in Scipio because the snow was too bad to go any further north. Let me tell you...creepy!!

Just kidding. The people were really nice and even came to make us breakfast in the morning with the other hundred strandeds. I can't say that I've had any creepo encounters there, but that stretch between Nephi and Cedar City--I would hope to never be stuck there again!

Kate said...

I once had to stay the night at a church in Scipio because the snow was too bad to go any further north. Let me tell you...creepy!!

Just kidding. The people were really nice and even came to make us breakfast in the morning with the other hundred strandeds. I can't say that I've had any creepo encounters there, but that stretch between Nephi and Cedar City--I would hope to never be stuck there again!

cristyannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

oh man! I love it... hahaha! You crack me up, and made my day. I'm glad my story confirmed your suspicions on whether or not Scipio is creepy or not... It totally is!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I just have to say remember when I started blogging and I asked you if you had to get permission from people before you put their pictures up, and you said no. Well sorry for not asking you first if I could put your picture up of you in your swim suit on my blog, but that is the rules.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...